At HEABC, we believe in investing in our people and our systems to build an effective and highly regarded organization for our employees to work in and for our members to work with. We recognize that it is our people who bring our vision to life.
What we offer
|Competitive Compensation||Generous vacation allowance||Superior health & dental benefits||Group life insurance||Defined Benefit Pension Plan|
- HCA Administrative Assistant - Health Match BC
- Recruitment Assistant - Health Match BC
- Consultant, Physician Assessment & Application Management - (Practice Ready Assessment – BC)
- Accounting Coordinator (1-year contract) - Corporate Services
- Legal Counsel and Negotiator - Physician Services
- Marketing Associate - Recruitment Solutions
Couldn't find a role for you in our current openings?
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If you don’t see a position that suits your skills and background now, we’d still like to hear from you. Please send your expressions
of interest in working with us to Careers@heabc.bc.ca.
HEABC is committed to creating a diverse work environment that represents a variety of perspectives and skills, where all staff are treated fairly and equitably. We encourage qualified candidates from all races and ethnicities, all genders and sexual orientations, and persons with all abilities to apply. We take seriously our duty to create and sustain a culture that is healthy, accessible and rewarding for all staff, and recognize that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.